Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, June 28, 2014

477. Rebirths of Humans Must Become Equal

In order to reject logic and unify contradictions, I brought the concepts infinite and finite together in my first book.  I was able to prove that God exists because every finite things must come from a different infinite thing, which is not-not-finite or God. This is how I proved scientifically that God exists. But, I also found that God has an attribute, which I call  'infinite.'.

I sought this scientific proof of God because I worked at the U.S. Department of  Justice for many years and found that many different languages and different human minds are being developed in all nations. Since these languages and human minds are uncompleted and cannot be completed, I concluded that all crime, all immoral behaviors, and all wars and terrorism come from poorly developed languages and poorly developed minds .

Since all finite things in a created universe have parts, they also have many different attributes. So, in my second book, I began to search for other attributes of God and His finite things.  I found six co-existents on page 166. On page 175-176, I also identified many Big Thinkers of the past and today., They accepted God and sought ways of unifying God with all finite things.  In my third book, I began to change the USA and all other nations. In this book, I found that the Chinese found the same God that I found.  I found that the Chinese people are also Big Thinker because they are also searching for co-existents that unify God and all finite things.  They work with the general concept of Yin-Yang.

If  nations continue to perfect their language and their people perfect their minds, life on this planet will become more perfect. However, it is clear to me that all nations and the life of humans are really degenerating. Equal nations and equal people are necessary because the rebirth of humans by God can occur in any nation or in any different group of humans. Kings, queens, dictators, and wealthy people cannot avoid these rebirths.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home