Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, June 19, 2014

474.Bibles Are Uncompleted and Are Not Developing

What is a Bible? (click)  Based on my research, all bibles are uncompleted and form a document for the writings of different people about God and the universe. I say that these writers have developed desires in order to give other people knowledge of God and the universe. I also say that all bibles are imperfect because no national language is perfect and because only God is perfect.

As a scientist in engineering from Johns Hopkins University, I have developed a desire to find new knowledge about the KJV Bible. Today, I present new important knowledge to people as follows:
(1) that God exists;
(2) that God is infinite;
(3) that all things in the universe are finite;
(4) that God's infinite and the universe's finites coexist;
(5) that God and the universe form one world;
(6) that God and the universe had no beginning and has no end.

I say that my knowledge above is new to the KJV Bible. I make this statement because the KJV Bible, at Gen. 2:17, speaks only about the tree of knowledge and its 'good and evil' knowledge. At Gen. 2:17 nothing is said about the 'truths and falsities' knowledge of the tree of knowledge. When I went to the New Testament I found that 'truths and falsities' do not exist. So, I am saying that the KJV Bible has no scientific knowledge

Unless bibles can be perfected in continuous steps by many people, I say that religions and nations can never move forward. Wars and private money systems must be eliminated from human lives.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home