Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

473. My Three Books and The Slowness of Religions and Governments

In my first book, I found the scientific proof of God and revealed God's intelligent design and a modern creation theory. In my second book, I found that the Trinitarian God of Christianity is false. To fix this false theory, I found that God is panentheistic and that God and the universe are one. So when my mind moved into panentheism, I found some coexistent concepts below. These concepts define the oneness of God and His universe.

1. One-many,
2. Quality-inequality,
3. Union-relations,
4. Indivisible-divisible,
5. Permanence-change, and
6. Independence-dependence.

In these six coexistent concepts, the capitals define the attributes of God.  And the non-capitals define the universe.

So, when I found that an endless number of other coexistent concepts of God and His universe can be found, I started to make a third book because the Chinese people had already developed many coexistent concepts, which define a panentheistic God and God's universe. In China, coexistent concepts have been found with the 'Yin-Yang' minds.

Unfortunately, in my third book, I had to slow down my searches for coexistent concepts because the religions and the democracies of governments do not make changes with ease. In order to change these two organizations faster, I say that the 'heaven and universe' are coexistent concepts, which are only in the universe, which had no beginning and has no end. Since, God made a heaven for the universe, all humans are reborn in the universe by God forever. (See Matt. 5:19)  If you think that you are going to heaven after death or think that you have only one life, I have news for you..

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home