Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, August 29, 2014

522. The Infinite God Is Understood By Georg Cantor

My research on God and the universe began when I looked into the evening sky and saw many stars. I concluded that the stars are similar to other finite things that we use on earth. My mind moved quickly to Plato's Sophist dialogue at 257b, When we speak of ‘that which is not,’ it seems that we do not mean something contrary to what exists but only something that is different. Immediately, I concluded that all finite things must come from an opposing infinite thing. Since other opposing concepts exist on earth and in the stars, I concluded that an 'infinite God' exists and uses other different attributes to create an eternal universe. These conclusions led to my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God.

Since finite things cannot become an infinite thing, I made my second book, A New and Modern Holy Bible.  So, I reject the Christian concept, Son of God. But, my research on Jesus shows that he was a great teacher of the infinite God. But, Jesus was not a teacher of a world that would come to an end. I conclude that Jesus was the teacher of a world that has no end. So, I began the third book on God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe.  These coexistent relations unite all opposing concepts that an infinite God will be using in order to build the universe.

In 1883, Georg Cantor writes on the Foundations of General Theory of  Manifolds. (click)This work is a mathematical-philosophical study on the Theory of The Infinite God. The mathematical infinite has principally occurred in the meaning of a variable magnitude, either growing beyond all limits or diminishing to an arbitrary smallness, always, however remaining finite. Cantor calls this infinite the non-genuine infinite.  However, in this paper, Cantor says that there are genuine infinities. Some mathematical persons are atheists and reject Cantor's transfinite numbers. They say that mathematics has nothing to do with an infinite God.  I reject these mathematical atheists .

It is time to turn our colleges and universities toward the infinite God. If atheists cannot tell their students that atheism cannot be proven, they should be released.  The proofs of God are increasing fast because I am finding more opposing co-existents.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home