537. The Founding of the USA By Ben Franklin
The United States of America was founded on July 4, 1776. The founding began to develop after Ben Franklin was sent to Europe in 1766, 1769, 1771, 1772, and 1775. There, Ben learned and assembled a new world theory of God and the universe. A portion of this new world was identified by Gottfried Leibniz in Germany in 1714 in the paper, Monadology. In general, this new theory would reject the billiard-ball universe of Isaac Newton, the evolutionary theory of England, and the 4th century Nicene Creed of Christianity, which says that Jesus is God and man..
Before Ben died on March 9, 1790 he recorded the following three beliefs in his autobiography:
(1) the belief in one God;
(2) the immorality of the human soul; and
(3) the doubts as to the divinity of Jesus.
These beliefs say that the USA has a God who creates all souls and makes a universe with them forever. .
On April 17, 1790 Ben died. However, in the draft version of the Declaration of Independence (DOI) by Thomas Jefferson, Ben made sure that these three beliefs would be found in the DOI. So, I conclude that Ben Franklin was the major founder of the USA.
My books about God and the Universe are presented below:
1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page