Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, September 19, 2014

533.Christianity Must Change

In the 4th century, most Christians accepted the symbol, incarnation, and its meaning --- to embody a deity or spirit. This meaning was wrong because coexistent opposites, such as infinite and finite, are unknown today by logical thinkers.

When Pope Benedict XVI came to the Vatican, he spoke of a program to define the infinite God. To my knowledge, this program never happened. However, I say that Plato defined the symbol 'infinite' correctly. In his Sophist at 257b Plato says, When we speak of ‘that which is not,’ it seems that we do not mean something contrary to what exists but only something that is different.

Essentially, Plato said that logic does not define all opposing concepts. However, logic was governing all opposing concepts in the courts of Cicero during the Middle Ages. But, in the 15th century, reasoning began to replace logical concepts and began to exposed Plato's reasoned ideas.

In 2006, I made my first book and proved that God is a not-not-finite person. In 2012, I made my second book and identified my first six coexisting opposites that connect God and the universe together. In 2014, I made my third book and identified more coexisting opposites.

It is thus time for Christians to change the meaning of the symbol 'incarnation.' It is also time for Christians to recognize Jesus as a human. So, the nations in South America must change. Finally, it is time for logical thinkers and atheists to recognize God.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home