Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, September 18, 2014

532. Jesus Is Not God

In my work in the field of science and religion, I must always study the meaning of symbols. In this blog, I study the concept of incarnation and its current meaning in Christianity so that it can be compared with new meanings.

On the concept of incarnation, I simply say that the meaning of 'incarnation' is --- to embody a soul . However, in the 4th century, Christianity created the Nicene Creed and said that 'incarnation' means to embody a deity or spirit. By using this 4th century meaning of incarnation, Christians said that God was incarnated and became Jesus (or man) through Mary, the Mother of Jesus. (click)

I conclude that the above meaning of Christianity was made long ago and before the modern science developed in the 17th century. When Galileo and other scientists appeared in the 17th century, Galileo found that all bodies are made by a continuous quantity build up of an infinite number of indivisibles. For example, see p.34 of  Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences.

In the fourth century, Nestorius and many Nestorian Christians rejected the Nicene Creed. (click) I say that this Creed must be rejected because modern science is moving forward and that the field of entology is new and is identifying new things. Thus, to say that God is man is to say that they are the same two things and are identical.

In my scientific proof of God in my first book, I show that we cannot know God. So, we can only know that God acting. I can study Jesus and know him and can also learn his acts. So, God and Jesus can never become one thing.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home