Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, September 01, 2014

525.Eliminating Criminals and Saving Our Children

In 1971, I became a member of the professional staff of the National Institute of Justice, a new agency of the U.S. Department of Justice.(click) Congress made this agency in 1968 and expected the Institute to solve the rising U.S. crime problem. In Congress, the republicans said that criminals are born and the democrats said that criminals come from the social-economic system.

My early research was concentrated on improving police work. However, by 1981, my thoughts began to focus on the symbols of words and their meanings and the ways that humans develop their minds. So, beginning in 1981, I started to read hundreds of books on the subject of the human mind. I continued my research on the human mind after I retired.

I finally found that crime is caused by the human mind. So, in 2006, I wrote my first book on The First Scientific Proof of God. Then, I wrote a second and third books. In these books, I found that crime is caused by the lack of knowledge about God and the universe. (click)

I believe that I have solved the problem of crime for the USA and other nations. So, governments, Fathers and Mothers, and colleges and universities must change the way they think so that the minds of children are saved..

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home