546.A Brief History of the Very Big Thinkers
Detail and Important Statements of Great Thinkers,
---Anaxagoras says that God made the universe so that everything is in everything at all times,
---Confucius says that families are loyal,
---Plato says that an infinite God and all finite other things coexist,
---Jesus says (1) that God and us are in each other (John 14:20); (2) that we will do greater works than he is doing (John 14:12); and (3) that people will be reborn on a least or greater kingdom of heaven (Matt. 5:19),
---Galileo says that all bodies of God's universe are made with indivisible souls, and
---Gottfried Leibniz says many statements in his Monadology.
General and Important Statements That I Can Make
(1) that God made a universe, which we can see by looking into the evening sky,
(2) that God made living and nonliving things for the universe,
(3) that God made a universe that will exist forever,
(4) that God made an immortal soul for all humans.
(5) that God gives all humans a new body after their deaths, Only God knows where you will be reborn.
The early detail statements by Anaxagoras, Confucius, Plato, and Jesus updated the Old Testament of the Jews. But, in the 4th century, the Nicene Creed was made by the Christians and stopped the teachings of these early detailed statement. However, in the 15th century, the weak logic of Christian teachings caused the appearance of modern science and caused the development of statements from Galileo and Leibniz. In the18th century, the statements of Galileo and Leibniz were learned by Ben Franklin and were brought to the U.S. colonists so they could separate America from the empiricism of England.
Hopefully, this history will be useful.
My books about God and the Universe are presented below:
1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page