Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, October 17, 2014

656. Health Care Costs For Humans Must Decrease Continually

Adam Smith talked about the possible failures of his economy. I also talk about his free economy. Today, I talk about the failure of health care.

When I was a child, I got Chickenbox, which is an infection from the varicella zoster virus. (click) This infection can be felt as a 'system of parts' on the skin of a young person. When I aged, I felt the shingles on my head. But I say that shingles form a 'system of parts.'

To reduce the shingle system, I use the ointment clobetasol propionate. However, the cost of this ointment to me comes through the BlueCross BlueShield insurance. Recently, the cost of the ointment was increased from $9 to $36 The new ointment cost is coming from the BlueCross BlueShield through an investing company. So, my health care cost of my ointment increased.

As my wife aged, she felt the development of a breathing problem in her lung. This breathing problem is called the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Thus, her feelings are also about a 'system of parts.' The motions of her lung parts increase and decrease. But some lung parts decrease more and more as time passes. In order to increase the lung working parts, she uses an inhalant. But as time passed, she had to pay $80 for her inhalant rather than $30. Thus, her health care cost increased.

Developing knowledge of the systems of parts with the human minds is not developing because the world economy has develop a class of rich and poor humans.  Now, I am also revealing that the health care system of the human body is being destroyed by a rich and poor economy.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home