Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, December 21, 2014

714. The Goal of Christianity Is Wrong

In his book On Learned Ignorance, at Book I, Chapter 2, (click) Nicholas of Cusa defines God as a Maximum and a Minimum. This Maximum and Minimum was accepted by Kepler in my last blog. However, after Cusa defined God with these two opposing symbols, Cusa added a third symbol to God. This third symbol is the goal of the universe, which is produced by the inspirations of Jesus. Below, Cusa defines the Trinitarian God of Christianity. I believe that the Trinitarian God has its origin in knowledge and love and in Irenaeus and Augustine and was accepted by Aquinas.  But, I believe that Jesus also had a long life in Greece

Thirdly, a maximum of a third sort will thereafter be exhibited. For since the universe exists-in-plurality only contractedly, we shall seek among the many things the one maximum in which the universe actually exists most greatly and more perfectly as in its goal. Now, such a maximum is united with the Absolute Maximum, which is the universal end because it is a most perfect goal, which surpasses our every capability. Hence I shall add some points about this maximum, which is both contracted and absolute and which we name Jesus, blessed forever. I shall add these point according as Jesus Himself will provide inspiration.

In 1981, I became a student of Jesus, many spirits, and the universe, After I studied them, I produced three books of God and the universe. I conclude that God and the universe had no beginning and has no end or goal. We must only develop happy spirits to live continuously. But we cannot become happy until the real God is known and all nations and spirits become equal.  It is time for studies because I found that co-existent opposites get us to know God better and better, even though we cannot know God.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home