Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

723. Proofs of God and Proofs of Atheism Are Necessary

Today, I returned to my job in order to continue my teaching of God and the universe that He is building. But, do never forget, I continue to teach that the universe had no beginning and has no end. However, when I returned from my rest, I found the 'Encyclopedia of America Loons.' This encyclopedia identifies crazy persons and I am listed as a loon. (click) I conclude that American atheists are identifying me as a crazy person because they believe that the universe had a beginning and has an end.

They also say that I reject relative theory. I do reject the space-time theory of physical scientists. Instead, I accept the theory of space and time as defined by Gottfried Leibniz. Leibniz says that space means the order of co-existences and time means the order of successions. Thus, space and time cannot be predicted. Only with senses and lines of reasoning can we understand God's creation.

The Encyclopedia of American Loons do not seem to know that books at amazon.com no longer receive 'real book reviews.' A real book review of 'The First Scientific Proof of God' was reviewed first by Stephen P. Smith on Aug. 23, 2009. (click) After I learned the review of Smith, I concluded that all other reviews of my first book were by atheists. Eventually, my proof of God went into the Scientific God Journal in Vol. 1, Issue 4 on June 2010.(click)

The Declaration of Independence (DOI) has laws. Two laws are 'laws of nature and of nature's God.' These two laws mean that God exists until God is proven to be false. My scientific proof of God in my first book was one proof. In my second and third books, many other proofs of God are presented. Atheists and different religions must prove that God is false or that God is different in many ways before the U.S. government will be abolished. Absolute freedom does not exist in the USA, as John Locke said. Thus, to be absolutely free, a person cannot live in any nation.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home