Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

724. Atheism Is Not Being Proven Like God Is Being Proven

Today, we know very little about how our minds should work. For example, book publishers gain profits by using well known authors, good reviewers, big bookstores, colleges, and universities. However, many humans desire to conduct research and write books after they retire. In order to write books, retired people must use self-publishers. Below, I show how I had to work with books and a self-publisher after I retired.

When I retired from the National Institute of Justice of the U.S. Department of Justice, I told Attorney General Reno that I would conduct more research on the U.S. crime problem after I retired. So, after I retired, I started to conduct research at home in 1995. In 2006, I wrote my first book on research. In the first book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God,' I prove the existence of things -- all finite things of the universe and the one thing that is the origin of all finite things. I proved that the origin is God. For more than a year, atheists rejected my proof. Instead of reviewing my first book, they merely purchased my book so they could write negative comments on my book. I conclude that the atheists never studied my book and never proved that God is false.

The minds of believers in God work much like the minds of atheists work. For instance, I say that a bible is only a book of research data. Thus, I say that the New Testament is only a book of research data by Jesus on the subjects of God, the universe, and humans. And the Old Testament and the Qur'an are only books on research by Jews and Muslim's. Thus, I also say that scriptural books do not identify any research information from God.

After I made my first book, my research on God and the universe was continued. On 2012, I found that God is not Trinitarian. This finding challenged Christianity. In order to keep my research orderly in time, I had to correct my first book. I did this by writing my second book, 'A New and Modern Holy Bible.' After I made my second book, my research continued. On 2014, I found that God is functionally related to all things in the universe, that is, that God and the universe is a whole. In order to keep my research orderly in time, I had to correct my second book. I made this correction by writing my third book, 'God and His Coexistent Relations to the Universe.' I made these three books because I never knew when I would pass on naturally. After writing my third book, I continued  my research on God and the universe.  At this time, I am only blogging again.  In the future, a fourth book might be coming.

The comments by atheists on my books are useless because my research and my books are going to eliminate crime from this world. Attorney General Reno should become very happy.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home