Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

737. My Past Books and Possible Future Book

After I found that God exists, in 2006, I made my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God. In this book I also presented important information on the universe that God was making. This book was rejected by many atheists for years until Ph.D. Stephen P. Smith reviewed and agreed with my proof of God. Today Smith's review is taught widely in the Scientific God Journal in Vol. 1 Issue 4.

After self-publishing the first book, I continued my research on the universe and studied the thoughts of many m Big Thinkers. In 2012, I finally concluded that the universe exists forever and I self-published my second book, A New And Modern Holy Bible. In general, this book is about the intelligent design of an active God. After I self-published my second book, I continued research and studied the relations between God and the things of the universe.

In 2014, I self-published my third book, God and His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. This book identifies many relations between God and the universe. It identifies God and humans. And, it disagrees the way nations and humans work.

After 2012, I turned my thoughts to the life of humans. At this time, I have came to the conclusion that nations and humans must become equal monetarily because the current world economies are unnatural and cause unnatural lives of humans. I also have more research to conduct on two more Big Thinkers. So, a fourth book might be coming. If it comes, I will self-publish and then will rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home