Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Math Anxiety

In the 18th century, the great German mathematician, Leonhard Euler confronted the eminent French scholar and atheist, Denis Diderot, saying a + bn/n = X, therefore, God exists. Diderot was intimidated into silence because the mathematicians of that time thought that the capacity of mathematics was unlimited, infallible, and could define all truths logically. (bn means b to the nth)

Clearly, the math anxiety of Diderot might have been experienced by some logicians who rejected ruthlessly Georg Cantor’s research on set theory and his transfinite numbers. However, other logicians would say later that Cantor’s discovery is one of the greatest in the field of mathematics. I conclude that some of today’s mathematicians are rejecting my scientific proof of God, without even reviewing the method of proof. Instead, they say that I violate logic.

However some mathematicians do not get math anxiety because they came to realize that we live in a complex, local, and an unending world. This real world became clearer to these mathematicians after non-Euclidean geometries and Kurt Godel’s 1931 incomplete theorem on mathematics were discovered. Today’s mathematical use of the calculus, continuity, set theory, natural infinities, probability theory, statistics, etc. confirms the change of mathematicians away from a limitless and infallible mathematics that rely on Aristotles 'either/or' logic. When are the physical scientists and evolutionary theorists going to make the same change?

I believe that my scientific proof of God will be accepted by those mathematicians and scientists who do not get any anxiety because they believe that the universe has no end and thus has a necessary god. I also believe that the ‘both/and' logic, which I use in my proof of God, will soon be used by life scientists every day.

0000 A public message to commentators, simon and Jenifer, and readers of this blog 0000

Christians find it easy to believe because they follow the words of Jesus Christ as best as they can. But, in my book, I make it much easier for nonbelievers to become believers and non-Christians to become Christians.

I make it mush easier because I am a scientist and found that that Jesus Christ is of divine origin who matured as a scientist. Thus, my interpretations of the teachings of Jesus Christ are new and very different. A scientist thus gets much more out of Jesus than non-scientists when they read my book.

So, if simon and jenifer are atheistic scientists, they will become shocked when they read my book. But, if they are atheists, are not scientists, and do not read my book, their lives will become a mental struggle that gets harder and harder as life passes on.

With this blog, I am teaching material for people who are not scientists so they can understand the teachings of Jesus and my book better. At the same time I am trying to indtroduce scientific atheists to Jesus Christ.

10 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    Belief is everything.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To simon,

    It is sssoooooooo hard for people 'to believe.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    2.howevermany billion Christians? Seems they find it pretty easy.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Simon, nice of you to join the party. I come over here to pick on George all the time. It's irresistible, although I probably should not encourage him with the attention.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi simon and genifer et al.

    I see that neither of you have read my book. If you did you will know that very few religions, including Christians, will find it hard to believe in my scientific proof of God. This is because my science and theology are ssooooo... different. Too bad that neither of you enjoy to see new ideas enter our world.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To simon.

    I might have misunderstood your second comment because I read the comment of genifer and linked both. Genifer's words tell me that she is not a godly person. So, I concluded that you too are an atheist. If I am wrong tell me why I should continue our conversation.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    I know God didn't create the universe, because I'm god and I can tell you I didn't do it.

    By the way, your scientific proof that I exist is all messed up. I didn't read your book but I know because... well it's a god's duty to know these things.

    Here's a tip. Try a few more = signs and a few less + and / signs (about half a dozen of each should do it).

    I love new ideas, by the way. I'm an ideas man (god) myself, as you would expect.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To simon.

    Where is your book?

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What makes you think I don't enjoy this? I love coming over here and yanking your chain.

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To genifer.

    At this phase of the development of man, the mind of man is still weak and can be controlled with ease by what I call magicians. A masgician create magical circles. The magicians take control the mind of people by creating and controlling the symbolic language of the people who are members of a magic circle. This is the way cults are created by magicians.

    Since most people are still unaware of the nature of the human mind, playing a game with a person's mind could be dangerous. Seeking for truths at all times protects man's mind.

    Being entertained by yanking a person's chain could result in mental problems you didn't expect. You won't affect me because I have ways to protect my mind from magicians. Always keep everything on top of the table, i.e., in the realm of truth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home