Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Don’t Blame the Blue Collars for Today’s USA and World Troubles, I


Yesterday’s blog, ‘A True History Never Told Before,’ does not end in a happy way because future events in the USA and the rest of the world are troubling and growing. But, we can’t blame these troubles and growth on the Blue Collars. The White Collars, whose education is expected to lead all nations and solve their troubling situations, must accept the blame for today’s US and world troubles. There must be sound reasons for this unhappiness. What our these reasons? Below, I present one reason why the White Collars are creating troubles for the USA.

History tells us that human troubles appear when new uncertainties appear in a culture. With new uncertainties the security of people decreases. For instance, the fast change in crime rates in the US in the late 1960s removed people off of the streets and in their homes where they can watch the best TV programs. In response to this crime rise, in 1968, the White Collars created a new federal crime fighting agency, the Law Enforcement and Assistance Administration. Now, look forward and to a new and worldwide crime — terrorism. In the USA, terrorism began in NYC on 9/11/01. In response to terrorism in 2003, the White Collars created another new crime fighting federal agency, the Homeland Security Department.

Now shift your thoughts for a moment. In June 9, 2006, my book was published based on a proof of God. In July 2006, atheists started an effort to destroy my book, its proof, and my character. For eleven months, they continued their atheistic effort by challenging me on my website. Not satisfied, in May 2007, five atheists expanded this atheistic effort by submitting negative reviews on my book on Amazon.com. These reviews are not even scientific and are by non scientists. They didn’t even read the book and its contents. Instead, they focused their criticism on one page in the book (my proof of God). Then, they criticized the way I wrote the book. Don’t we have free speech anymore? Their reviews were political, for atheism, rather than scientific.

My book is much more than a proof of God. No atheist that I know can understand the depth of this book. Even if an atheist reads it, most of them will not understand the scientific and theological contents of the book. However, in my book one will also find solutions to both the crime and terrorism problems. The efforts of atheists against me are thus hiding solutions to today’s world problems. I discovered these solutions after I retired. But, after this discovery, I began new research. In this research I studied the teachings of Jesus Christ to determine how well my proof of God aligns to His teachings. I found that His teachings are aligned perfectly to my theory of God. But, I also found that He teaches the same crime solutions that I present in my book. This research revealed many other ideas that are found in my book. So, the atheists are blocking the flow of many ideas to Americans.

Today’s atheists are White Collars. Should we investigate them to insure that they love the USA? Or do we allow them to continue to destroy our solutions and the developing USA idea structure?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home