Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

God’s Warriors by Christiane Amanpour (CNN), V

Amanpour’s report on God’s Warriors on August 21, 22, and 23, 2007 did not inform us about those warriors who view God’s infinity as a completed infinity. I did not expect her to deal with this subject because she had many other subjects to cover. So, let me discuss this subject in more detail here.

Currently, religions speak of an infinite God, but do not speak of God’s infinity as a completed infinity. So, today’s religions accept God’s infinity as the mathematical infinity, which is an indeterminate or uncompleted infinity. They accept this wrong infinity because mathematicians (and scientists) do not speak of a completed infinity. Thus, many scientists and mathematicians reject God, even though all sciences are failing today.

To my knowledge, only one religion is investigating the concept of infinity. This religion is the Catholic Church. This investigation was initiated by Pope Benedict. Earlier the Vatican said that science has a place in the church (AP, 11/04/05). I conclude that Benedict’s work is the continuation of the work of Pope John Paul II, who linked the Catholic Church to the field of science firmly by his 1992 apology of the imprisonment of Galileo.

The connection of all religions to science is necessary to stop the wars in our world. The earlier the connection of all religions is made, the earlier will today’s wars stop. And, if my proof of God becomes widelys accepted, the earlier the connection will be made between all sciences and all religions. It is now clear that the separation of State and Religion must be maintaind by a nation until Science and Religion have been unified worldwide.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "(...) the earlier my proof of God with a completed infinity is accepted, the earlier the connection among all religions is made."

    Apart from your horrible style ("God with a completed infinity"? - one of the many things that sets you apart from all those great names you love to refer to is that they actually knew how to write), let me ask you this: have you ever heard of the word 'modesty'?

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mister Shollenberger,

    The members of our catholic reading circle (20 men and 7 women, most of them working in the field of applied sciences) were going to buy your book, but then we read the reviews on amazon.com and the discussions. So instead we ordered Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion. I don't know if we did the right thing...

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Brittany Melchnik,

    As a diabetic, I am losing my eyesight. Some days, I have very bad eyesight. I am doing the best I can on the many subjects that I am addressing. I believe that all people do try to do their best because perfection does not exist in the world of humans.

    You seem to focus on my writing method rather than what I am trying to say. I am trying to communicate knowledge with the abilities that I have developed. I am not trying to communicate my writing abilities.

    Perhaps you do not understand that 'writing' is a human problem. Perhaps, you do not know that the writing problem has a cause. This cause is our symbolic languages, which are flawed. Further, these flaws create flaws in our minds. You seem young enough to help solve this 'mind-symbolic language-writing.' I am 78 years old and have no time for another research project.

    Some people do write well. But, some of these good writers do not really know what they are writing about. For instance, Richad Dawkins is a good writer but doesn't know what to write about. I know what I am writing about but do not write well. Whose problem do you want, Dawkins lack of knowledge or my knowledge?

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Carl Stafford,

    The five reviews of my book are made by atheists. As seen, the atheists do not discuss the contents of my book. They merely want to stop the propagation of new knowledge about God.

    Your group will not learn anything useful from Richard Dawkins. (Interestingly, I just wrote about Dawkins to Brittany Melchnik above.)

    I am a Christian and follower of Iesus Christ. My book is aligned to the catholic teaching of Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict. Thus, I am unifying science and religion but also am unifying theology and science.

    I differ from a catholic teaching because I do not believe that the universe has a beginning and end. Instead, I believe that God's creation has always been with God, who is a creator. So I view the symbols, creator and created, as a pair of opposites that God unifies. Thus I say that 'time' is a man-made concept.

    Part IIa of my book is about the great 15th century work of Bishop Nnicholas of Cusa.

    George

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Second response to Brittany Melchnik,

    I made a mistake and answered your comment thinking that another atheist was attacking my writing. Please forgive me.

    Do not treat my first response as a negative response to you. Treat it as information on the subject of mind-language-writing.

    Your comment was on a vewy poor statement. So, thanks for telling me about this error.

    George

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No offence taken!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home