Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Moving On X, (Each Thing Is in Each Thing)

At John 12:32, Jesus Christ says, "And I, if I be lifted up from the Earth, will draw all Men unto me." Since no finite thing can enter the infinite world of God, I said yesterday that it is not possible for any person to live with God after death. In his statement Jesus is telling us that he will be lifted up from his body and that we will also be lifted up from our body. So, in his statement, Jesus is teaching reincarnation. The reincarnation statement of Jesus can be confirmed by linking this reincarnation statement to a holistic teaching of Jesus at John 14:29. There, Jesus says, "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you." In Book II, Ch.5 of his On Learned Ignorance, Nicholas of Cusa explains this holistic idea with the following statement: each thing is in each thing. I believe that this holistic idea was taught first by Jesus Christ at John 14:29. Nicholas tells us that Anaxagoras also mentioned this holistic idea.

The statements of Anaxagoras and Nicholas are the result of the conclusion that an infinite thing, which is God, cannot be compared with any finite thing. Since I agree that the concepts, infinite and finite, cannot be compared, I connected God to all created things using logic in Part IIb, Ch.1 of my book. This logical connection agrees with Nicholas, who says that God is in all created things through mediation. My logic creates the mediator. The mediator is the universe. The universe is thus a metaphysical theory of how the intelligent design of God is contracted to a unity of finite things.

To learn more about this contraction theory, I suggest that the reader go onto the Internet. (click). There, click onto the book on ‘On Learned Ignorance." Then, read Book II, Ch 5. I also suggest that you scan or read Dr. Jasper Hopkins book on "Nicholas of Cusa’s Metaphysic of Contraction."

I believe that it is time for Christians to become modern thinkers. And it is time for atheists to recognize the power of metaphysical thought. The one-sided theories of atheism are childish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home