Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea XIII (Are the big banks and corporations in the USA becoming dysfunctional?)

Yesterday, President Obama limited, to $500,000, the salary people get from banks, which have received bailout money from the U.S. government. Before this limit was announced, some banking personnel could receive a 25 million-dollar salary. These big salaries were also given to some big automobile manufactures who received bailout money from the U.S. government. Thus, U.S. citizens can ask, ‘Are the big banks and corporations in the USA becoming dysfunctional?

When I worked on the space program in Baltimore at the Martin Marietta Corporation, I received an increase in salary because I led the development of new electronic devices that are digital rather than analog. These digital devices led to the development of big corporations such as Intel and Microsoft and the development of digital home TVs.

The development of these electrical devices lured me into another corporation in Rockville, MD. There, I received an increased salary and stock to develop nineteen ground stations that received data from space. After they were, I was lured to a Philadelphia corporation, which had been acquired recently by a United Aircraft, the world’s largest producer of airplane engines. At the acquired corporation, I became a key person with an increased salary. Since I became a diabetic at Baltimore and had to control it precisely or die, I decided to join the U.S. Department of Justice on the nation’s crime problem. Although a person might produce many successes for the government, a person’s salary can be increases much slower in government compared to increases found in private sector businesses.

Compared to my small incremental salary histories, the salary increases and bonuses in the private sector have become irrational. Obviously, this irrationality has a cause. I conclude that this irrationality is driven by human greed, which is a behavior that has turned a person away from God.
The behavior of turning away from God has a negative impact because Nature cannot destroy what God created. Death is thus an illusion. Thus, all people ‘pass on.’ Every human must thus ask, ‘ To what do I pass onto?’ For instance, I should ask, 'As an American, can I be reborn in Africa, Russia, Iran, China, on another planet, etc.?'

The action President Obama took yesterday to limit bonuses is a small action compared to the action that God will take on you when you pass on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home