Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea XV (More on how Republicans and Democrats think)

The human mind begins to develop in the womb of Mother. Even though the development of the mind occurs earlier, most people say that they can’t remember this development before age four. I remember when I developed my first word, which occurred long before age four. For instance, I spoke to myself when I was developing my first word. Soon, I spoke this word loud to my parents and they were excited. Many years later, I developed a new idea and spoke it to myself before I told a friend that ‘all scriptures are man-made.’ My mental experiences indicate that the minds of humans develop by making words and using these words to develop ideas.

At various times, I developed some important ideas. For instance, I concluded that evolution and its learning theory are false and that God and his created Spirits form a single world. My mental experiences told me that my mind is ‘open’ and exists ‘outside’ of many different boxes. My mental experiences also told me that the words and ideas that I develop ‘close’ my mind and exist inside with the many different boxes I create. Eventually, I conclude the human mind can work two different ways, as ‘opened’ or ‘closed.’

When our minds are not developed properly, our mind closes and exists in the boxes and the development of new words and new ideas end. This end tells us why closed-minded people do not listen to the new words and ideas of other people.

For instance, President Herbert Hoover’s mind was closed during the depression in the 1930s. As a mechanical engineer, he thought that human economies are governed by a ‘law of nature,’ just as the law that says that water boils at 212 degrees. Today, the mechanical mind of Hoover will be found in many physical scientists, many life scientists, many economists, many bankers, many criminals, many business owners, etc. These minds are closed to the idea of God’s existence.The close-mindedness of our scientists is a serious national problem because science is failing.

The mind of many politicians exists among the boxes that their Father and Mother developed. These politicians act as if they were actually born as a democrat or republican, just as republicans believe that all criminals are born.

Close-minded politicians develop many ideas called ideologies. Their minds exist among these ideas and can’t be opened. Their close mindedness is usually due to the lack of using science in the development of words.

Close-mindedness is found in the field of religion and every other field of thought. It is time for all human to open their minds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home