Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

A New Book

After presenting a proof of God on page 6 of my book, "The First Scientific Proof Of God," I introduced the works of Nicholas of Cusa, the works of Abraham, Moses, Plato, and Jesus Christ, the New System and Monadology of Gottfried Leibniz, and the transfinite numbers of Georg Cantor.

To help readers, I presented over 1000 blogs on this website to teach the difficult subjects found in my book. However, my website effort is telling me these difficult subjects cannot be taught on the Internet.

So I decided to write a handbook. This handbook will teach the many general thoughts found in my first book. With both books, the reader should be able to understand, my very new and different view of the world. These two books will also explain why atheism, materialism, and evolution are false theories.

Your comments on my teachings on this website can continue.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you enter, wish look forward for more related articles in a jiffy as its one of my pick question to read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home