Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Bible Can Mislead its Readers

Christians and Christian leaders, say that Jesus Christ was crucified. I disagree with this statement because I say that Jesus Christ was murdered. We differ because I am always working  to perfect the meanings of the symvols in a national language.  On the other hand, Christians and Christian leaders determine thir own meanings of words in scriptures.

I say that Jesus Christ was murdered because the death of Jesus by Pontius of Pilate violated a 'l'aw of God.'  On the other hand,  Christians say that Jesus Christ was crucified by Pontius Pilate bccause the death of Jesus violated the 'law of man.'  

I say that any unnatural death of a person violates the 'law of God.' Thus, the Bible, which was written by man, is not 'holy' and can mislead the thoughts and mind of humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home