Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Marilyn Davenport: People are Wondering Whether She is a Racist

Racism can bc found in the mind of a person who believes in Darwin's evolutionary theory. For instance, evolutionists, naturalists, the Popes, and many Republicans believe in evolutionary theory and thus believe that criminals are born.

I say that evolutionary theory is false because I have proven scientifically that an active God exists and creates all Spirits and differentiates them perfectly. There are no bloodlines and no natural families. The writings in the New Testament about Jesus Christ are in complete agreement with me.

Below is a copy of Marilyn Davenport's entire email to other OC Republican leaders last Saturday:

"I'm sorry if my email offended anyone. I simply found it amusing regarding the character of Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth. In no way did I even consider the fact he's half black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my mind until one or two other people tried to make this about race. We all know a double standard applies regarding this president. I received plenty of emails about George Bush that I didn't particularly like yet there was no 'cry' in the media about them. One only has to go to Youtube or Google Images to see a plethora or lampooning videos and pictures of Obama, Bush and other politicians. That being said, I will NOT resign my central committee position over this matter that the average person knows and agrees is much to do about nothing. Again, for those select few who might be truly offended by viewing a copy of an email I sent to a select list of friends and acquaintances, unlike the liberal left when they do the same, I offer my sincere apologies to you--the email was not meant for you. For any of my friends or acquaintances who were the recipients of my email and were truly offended, please call me so I may offer a sincere verbal apology to you."

Davenport, a tea party activist, represents the 72nd Assembly District in Orange County on the central committee. She represents Brea, Placentia, Fullerton and portions of other Orange County cities to the county committee tasked with fundraising, campaigning and debating policy for the Republican Party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home