Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Developing the World of Jesus

In the New Testament, the disciples of Jesus say that Jesus is the Son of God.  However, when Jews questioned Jesus, Jesus does not say that he is the Son of God.  Apparently, Jesus thought that he might be killed.

But the Gospel According to St. John tells us that a Devil, an Antichrist, and a Son of God do not really exist. For instance, look at John 6:56. It says, 'He that eateth my flesh and drink my blood, dwelleth in me and I in him.'  Look also at John 10:37&38.  It says, 'If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.'

The two bold ed phases above have appeared long before the life of Jesus.  It appeared in Greece in 500 B.C. and was taught by Anaxagoras (click). After age 12, I believe that Jesus went to Greece, learned a world in which 'all things are in each other,' and returned home to teach his world. This teaching was tough and led to his death.

The 'world of Jesus' could not develop until modern science appeared and the meaning of the word 'in' became clear and became known as 'a functional relation.'  The things in the world of Jesus thus means that all people and all other things are related functionally to each other.

Since the death of people like Nicholas of Cusa, Gottfried Leibniz, Georg Cantor, etc., I am the only modern scientist who is developing the modern  'world of Jesus.

Interest: http://www.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=29484548#audience,LAST_24_HOURS'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home