Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Is False

On page 6 of my book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God,' I say that 'all finite things are originated by an infinite thing.' In this statement, I can say that all finite things are eternal because an infinite thing is God, who is eternal.  On the other hand, physical scientists say that 'all finite things are originated by a Big Bang thing.' 

But this Big Bang thing is not an infinite thing.  So, the physical scientists have made an error of thought or a contradiction. In order to eliminate this error, these scientists can only say that 'some finite things are originated by a finite Big Bang thing.'  When the physical scientists correct this contradiction, they are forced to say that all  universes originated by a Big Bang thing have a 'beginning and end.'  By saying that a Big Bang thing produces a universe that has  'a beginning and an end, these physicists were forced to reject God and propose the theory that many universes  have existed since time = 0 and then died.

Nicholas of Cusa uses the circle in order to to model God. He says that God is represented by a circle's center and circumference. See Bk. II, Ch.. Eleven, 'On Learned Ignorance)  Cusa also shows that God is absolutely maximum (e.g., circle circumference) and absolutely minimum (e.g., circle's center point. (See Bk. I, Ch. Four,  'On Learned Ignorance')

Thus, physical scientists are saying that our universe was not created by God.  Instead, they say that a Big Bang physical thing and that our universe will die just as earlier universes died.

These scientists will spend billions of dollars of U.S.government funds to prove that Nicholas of Cusa and I are wrong and to prove that many dead universes exist. They can never prove that these universes exist because God is at the center and circumference of all finite things in our universe. These scientists cannot see, measure, or understand this God. See Bk. II, Ch.. Eleven, 'On Learned Ignorance)

6 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just because you say in your book that all finite things are made by an infinite thing, doesn't mean that you're right.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Anonymous,

    Being right of wrong is a moral question. My statement 'that all finite things are made by an infinite thing' is a scientific stateement, not a moral question.

    George

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Moral question? Your "statement" is not a fact. You're basing this on your opinion and that's wrong of you to do. There is no proof of god at all. If you were actually smart, you would realize this. God does not exist, I'm sorry. There's more proof of aliens. Which you probably don't believe

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Anonymous,

    You are an empiricist. This means that you do not reason --- ike Sam Harris reasons.

    The finite things found in the evening sky of the universe are facts. Based on these facts, my scientific proof of God is reasoned and is not my opinion. My reasoning of God is accepted by open-minded scientists. My proof of God accepts aliens.

    George

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understand what you are saying, but basing ideas on facts do not make them facts themselves. I'm a very open minded person, but you are not getting what I'm saying. It seems as if you are going to defense mode instead of being open. While you are so quick to see me as an empiricist. I am open to agree that you have opinions, and that you are saying you have proof, which I see nothing of the sort.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Anonymous,

    As a retired scientist, I am very open minded because I conclude that theology and science can be unified. Too few scientists are working on this unification.

    The end cannot be determined by theology or science. So, I say that Plato was correct when he said that our minds move from ideas to higher ideas. So my mind moves upwardly with consistent or proven thoughts.

    I have been working this way for over five years on this website. And I will continue to issue new ideas until I pass on, because I see no end to the universe because human knowledge can never reach a maximum. Thus, knowledge is a variable that has no absolute maximum.

    If someone proves the Big Bang theory, I will examine the proof immediately. But I don;t believe that the Big Bang can be proven.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home