Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, November 07, 2011

Perceiving

In yesterday's blog I said that God exists and acts. On the existence and action of all other things, I conclude that humans are the closest image of God  because they must guide the life of all living things.

When I found that God created indivisible things for the universe,  the work of Gottfried Leibniz on monadology influenced me. (click)  Leibniz  convinced me that some indivisible things are able to perceive things clearly whereas other indivisible things perceive poorly or cannot perceive at all.

Eventually, I rejected Darwin evolutionary theory and developed my own theory of perceiving as follows: (1) that humans perceive enough to define all goals of human life; (2) that animals and plants will perceive enough to function for humans; and (3) that all nonliving things (e.g., a block of steel) will not perceive at all.

Since God created all indivisible things, God can act to perceive the perceptions of any indivisible thing. Accordingly, I say that God is acting continually on the indivisibles. Since goal seeking work is not very popular work on planet earth, I conclude that God is very active with us.  Perhaps, it is time to establish some godly goals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home