Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End of 2011

In yesterday's blog, I identified all gospels that provide information about the sayings of Jesus. This information began to appear 25 years after the death of Jesus with the Gospel of Thomas and ended 90 years after the death of Jesus with the Gospel According to St. John in the New Testament.

The above blogging information confirms that my 2006 book on 'The First Scientific Proof of God' is the most advanced book in the world on the subject of God and the universe.  This information and my book shows that the world has no end. The sayings of Jesus and my book also shows that Jesus was a scientist and was not the only begotten Son of God. Accordingly, I say that all humans are divine because they reason and can also become wise.

As the year 2011 comes to an end, the nations throughout the world must change based on my book and the sayings of Jesus.  Since the readers of my blogs are growing, this change might has already begun.(All Blogs) and (Monthly Blogs)

Happy New Year 2012, George

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home