Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

742. Develop Understandings of God's Infinities

When I proved scientifically that God exists in my first book, I said that God exists, is unknown, is not-not-finite, and creates all finite things. When I wrote my third book on page 144, without changing the proof of God, I came to the conclusion that God is not-infinite and has an infinity of attributes. So, I concluded that God and the universe coexist and had no beginning and has no end..

As time passed, I found other coexistent opposites, such as One-many; Equality-inequality; Union-relation; Indivisible-divisible; Permanence-change; and Independence-dependence. To identify God's attributes, I used capitals. When I studied the Monadology, Gottfried Leibniz said that space is defined by orderly co-existences. When I studied the God of China, I also found that China develops co-existents with Yin-Yang.

When God makes things for the universe, only God knows the infinity of things. When a finite thing is made by physicists, the physicists say that physical things can be counted mathematically because all physical things are a whole that has a number of parts. However, the minds of humans can develop the understandings of the unity of the harmonies that God has made. We must open the vibrations of matter and music. Donald Hatch Andrews says that Georg Cantor took the first step to make the concept of infinity a reality. Religions have failed to teach the real infinity of God for thousand of years.

It is time in every nation to develop the minds of every human.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home