Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Information: A Gap is Needed in the 'Moving On' Series of Blogs

The past thirty blogs of this website, which uses a rabbit icon for 'Movng On', represent my thinking about God, God's intelligent design, and my conception of God's creation after my book on "The First Scientific Proof of God" was published in 2006 . I hope you have enjoyed these blogs.

These blogs are as new to me as they might be to you because differing languages are used to express the thoughts of every writer, usually on new subjects . These initial thirty blogs are difficult and reminds me of the many times I had to read the writings of Nicholas of Cusa before I understood his work.

Comprehending the new thoughts in these thirty blogs is no different than learning the French language or any other national language. For instance, when the Jews developed the Old Testament, they developed a new way of writing. These writings, which lasted for over five hundred years, seems to tell the new generations that God talks directly to the Jews. But, a monotheistic God cannot talk to any human unless he appears in our world and interacts with humans. However, this new Jewish style of writing for its scripture separated important Jewish thoughts from the common talks of daily Jewish life. The Old Testament is thus an ancient scientific document. This Jewish style of writing carried important Jewish opinions and facts from the current Jewish generations to the new Jewish generations. The style of writing in the New Testament and Qur'an have the same purpose. Shakespeare also used his own style of writing to communicate his thoughts.

The purpose of this blog is to tell you that I must take time to prepare and present a paper in early February. So, unless I find some new thoughts that should be communicated immediately to the "Moving On' series, I must take a short break.

Please send your questions and challenges. Also. let me know if you like the "Moving On" series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home