Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, April 13, 2008

God Unifies All Opposites

Western World historians agree that the works of Nicholas of Cusa ended the Middle Ages. However, these historians did not recognize that Nicholas was the first modern scientist and the first modern theologian. To Nicholas, the fields of theology and science form a single field of thought. The task of this single field is to find truths about God and the universe. Today, the separation of theology and science is a sign of the poor level of thoughts that are flowing among the people who live on this planet.

Nicholas became a theologian and a scientist when he found that knowledge has a maximum (Bk. I, Ch. 4, On Learned Ignorance) and that the Christian Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) can be transformed into scientific concepts --- One, Equality, and Union --- (Bk. I, Ch. 8, On Learned Ignorance). (click)

In my book, (click) I use Nicholas’ scientific trinity to connect God logically to the created universe. By using logic, I connect Nicholas’ three concepts of the scientific trinity to identify the three highest concepts of the universe. When I connect God to the universe, my mind views God as a One, Equality, and Union thing and my mind views the created universe as many different and related things.

Since the many different and related things are finite, in my book, I also used the thought process of negation to prove scientifically that God exists. When I use negation, I say that ‘all finite things’ originate in a not-finite thing. This positive not-finite thing means that a not-finite thing is a real ‘infinite’ thing. This proof also says that the opposing concepts, infinite and finite, coexist and that God unified them.

In my book, I also use negation to find the origin of the three universal concepts above, that is, many, different and, related. Thus, we learn first that ‘many things’ originate in a not-many thing. This positive not-many thing means a ‘One’ thing. Second, we learn that "all different things’ originate in a not-different thing. This positive not-different thing means a ‘Equality’ thing. This proof says that the opposing concepts, difference and equality, coexist and that God unifies them. Third, we learn that "all related things’ originate in a not-related thing. This positive not-related thing means a ‘Union’ thing. This proof says that the opposing concepts, union and relation, coexist and that God unifies them.

The discussion above tells us that God unifies all real opposing concepts. To my knowledge, the truths about opposites above are not taught in any science, religion, or school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home