Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

456C. Why Evolutionary Theory and Natural Selection Must Be Rejected.

In blog 456B yesterday, I say that humans are unable to know God.  But I say that humans can know God's acts and the universe that God makes.

When humans began to write 9000 years ago,  inspired scriptures were made and gave people new information, gave people new ideas, caused people to make something new, or caused new feelings in people. (click)  However, as time passes, I say that inspired scriptures have become old or outdated. So, I say that human lives came into existence 4.4 millions years ago. These humans walked upright so they could develop their vocal system and build a symbolic language for talking and writing. Since symbols can never be perfected, human life can never be perfected. So, our knowledge of God's universe can never be completed.

Thus, we must reject evolutionary theory and natural selection.  And we can accept an active God with an endless universe.  Thus, we are able to turn all people into equal nations.  Next month, I will be 85 years old. When I pass on, I expect to be reborn on a greater planet of the kingdom of heaven because I found many acts of God.  Jesus helped me to go to my new heaven at Matt. 5:19.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages . 
  .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home