Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

501. How God and Humans Interact

In my first book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God,' I conducted research on the interaction between God and us. I found that phones, amplified speeches, and other mechanical devices are unable to cause interactions between God and us. Since I proved that God exist, I concluded that interactions between God and us should be possible.

When I made my second and third books, I concluded that information is being passed to us when God thinks and acts on the universe and that information is being passed to God when we think and act on the universe. After I found that God and us are able to pass information to each other, I concluded that religious scriptures pass only ancient information from us to God. Thus, religious scriptures are only one-way systems. Thus, unless religions produce updated information for God from our minds, the interactions between God and us will stop.

To overcome the problem of interaction between God and us, religions put spirits in scriptures wrongly. I reject all spirits because God and the universe has no end. Again, Jesus taught Chapter 5 of Matthew correctly. Our minds must develop continuously. To believe that humans have only one life is an outdated thought. So, I expect atheism to eventually fall.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home