Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, June 09, 2007

My Response to Ben Jammin (Isaac): See Amazon Customer Discussion on Scientific Proofs of God; In Sam Harris’ Book, "A Letter to a Christian Nation"


This dialogue will show you that the USA is becoming more and more godless because the Declaration of Independence was removed from the body of US laws by the US Supreme Court. This illegal action of the Court hides God from all US citizens and hides the important phrase 'Laws of Nature and Naure''s God' from our scientists. These laws have been hidden to the mind of Ben Jammin (Isaac). The dialogue begins below.

From: Ben Jammin (Isaac),

Well George. Since you are a scientist now, in your own make-believe world, I shall also join into your make-believe world. I think I am going to be God. Seems like a pretty sweet job to me. As my first order of business, I think I should make it clear to you that I don't exist. Now, since you are a scientist, it is your job to prove that I am not God. Notice, since you are a scientist, it is not my duty to perform any act that proves that I am God, since that would obviously not be science. Go to it, Mr. Researcher.

From: George Shollenberger, Author of "The first Scientific proof of God"

I have been a scientist for 57 years and am still working as a scientist because a real scientist does not retire.

It is obvious that you have not read my book and its proof of God. This is why your words are silly and irrational. You can get my book at Amazon. Its title is "The First Scientific Proof of God."

In my book, I say that God creates everything in the universe. Thus, when a scientist finds anything in the universe and studies it, the study is not incomplete unless that scientist has also explained its origin (or cause). Thus, a real scientist does not merely explain phenomena with a law of nature. A real scientist knows that all laws of nature must also have an origin. The origin of all laws of nature is God, who is the designer of the universe. Thus, evolutionists are wrong to say that Nature is the origin of all laws of nature. Physicists are also wrong to say that a single ultimate physical law governs the universe.

You are not God because you are not the origin (or cause) of all things in the universe. To be the origin of all things, you must be infinite. One cannot say, "a finite thing can be the origin of itself and all other finite things." This is a contradiction. This is why the Big bang theory is false. Since you are a finite thing and are not an infinite thing, you cannot be God.

The problem with your thinking is that you are thinking only about one half of the world. This half is our finite world. But do not think about the other half, which is God’s infinite world. You think wrongly because your mind is governed by logical reasoning and cannot see a higher world in which opposites, infinite and finite, coexist. You mind is thus stuck with "either/or" reasoning because you have not developed the "both/and" reasoning. God gave every human the potential to develop both forms of reasoning.

My book also proves that God proves his own existence. He proves his existence by appearing in our finite world. My book shows that God appeared in our world as Jesus Christ. Accordingly, God exists in an infinite world and finite world simultaneously. The ancient people did not understand that Christ did not die on the Cross. He only passed on. Many modern people know that they live after death because they know that the origin of their spirit is God and can be destroyed only by God.

God is also the origin of all scientists. God can measure the mind of any scientist because he made the minds of all humans. Thus, every day you (and all other people) are informing God of your mind’s status. Your words tell me that your mind is becoming increasingly irrational as each day passes. In other words, each day your mind is moving your spirit farther and farther away from God.

I am trying to save your mind. But only you can do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home