Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, February 12, 2015

746. When Equal Humans and Nations Exist, Life Is Natural

In 1962, I made a telemetry box. Its color was orange. The purpose of this box is to measure data for humans, who send rockets into space and for John Glenn, who sat in a rocket spacecraft and went around earth several times.

Since an analog box was too large for the spacecraft, I had to go to work to convert the analog orange box to a digital orange box because the 'analog' box was too large. (click) Today, the spacecraft and its digital box is displayed in Washington, D.C. because flying around planet earth was an important event in history.

Many analog-to-digital conversions are growing. In the 1990s, computers and TV stations were also converting analog equipment to digital equipment. The USA was thus moving forward, just like I did when I helped to imped the Cold War development in the 1960s. When I decided to join the National Institute of Justice, my new job was to help solve the U.S. crime problems. At the Institute, I made many new things. But, I will soon pass on and will be reborn by God so that I can continue my work for God, in order to make new outdated things for humans, animals, and plants.

After I die and am reborn, I will not know where and with whom I lived because God is perfect and acts us naturally. Thus, I conclude that my life and work is always moving forward with other people equally. Thus, I do not believe that rich and poor humans are natural under God in any nation.

If the nations and humans do not change and do not become godly, when you are reborn, you might become a criminal, killer, drug user, dictator, preacher, scientist, good parent, doctor, baseball player, singer,  etc.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home