Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

753. Making Nations Equal

On the subject of the history of nations, I say that God has never created any nation. Thus, I conclude that all nations have been made only by humans. I also say that God is creating only one universe. In this single universe, I say that God creates nonliving things first. These nonliving things are stars, planets, moons, and small bodies. After creating nonliving, planets are created for the living things that God creates. So, I say that God does not create a second heaven and a second universe, as scriptures say. Since I reject the second heaven and second universe, I say that all humans of every nation and all nations must become equal.

However, in my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), in Part IV of God's Intelligent Design at Chapter 4, I say that we must adjust all nations to God's Intelligent Design. However, when Stephen P. Smith reviewed and accepted my first book (click), Smith did not accept my adjustment of all nations. Today, I believe that Smith will accept my adjustment of all nations. But, when I recommended the adjustments of all nations in my first book, I say that hot wars among nations will come to an end because planet earth eventually falls into the hot sun. Jesus taught this terrible event in the New Testament at Chapter 24 of Matthew. So, nations must act now to eliminate those inequalities that do not work for nations.

In his book, The Second Treatise of Government, John Locke separates the lawful people of nations from the lawless people who have no government. But Locke and many other thinkers never learned that planets will eventually come to an end. So, many wrong inequalities of nations have been accepted and must be changed. Thus, I suggest that nations begin to make change by studying my adjustments of nations in my first book.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home