Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

748.Things-in-themselves Are Beyond All Phenomena

Atheists say that there is no difference between phenomenon and things-in-themselves. They also say that things-in-themselves are only for us. However, against atheism, persons such as Kant say that a thing-in-itself is beyond phenomenon. I agree with Kant and other people who say that God exists and can't be known. Thus, when Russia began, I say that Russia went on the wrong path when I met some Russians in  Berlin in 1948.

As I have said in my first book, I say that God and humans work together. To understand the coexistence of God and humans, I followed Plato's Sophist dialogue at 257. To work with God, I changed the word infinite to the word not-finite. Based on this new word, I was able to sense, compare and identify many different things-in-themselves. If I had used the infinite, rather than not-finite, and finite, I would have had to negate the concept infinite because finite things cannot be compared with any infinite thing. Thus, I have become a hunter of coexistent opposites. These opposing concepts teach me about God and the universe that He is making.

Since knowledge of these coexistent opposites cannot be completed, human knowledge about God and the universe can increase forever. This knowledge is what every human in every nation must seek. Since atheism has increased, mostly in the 20th century, I conclude that atheism will soon fall apart when the minds of humans begin to grow.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home