Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Some Mathematicians Are Disturbed by the Finding of a Scientific Proof of God by a Senior

Last July I suggested that the field of mathematics be restudied. I made this suggestion because all fields of science are stuck in the mud and mathematics might be helpful. Instead of becoming happy to learn that a great theological finding might now exist, ever since I made this suggestion about mathematics, a group of mathematicians have used the Internet to assassinate my character and belittle this important theological finding.

They continue this assassination on the Method website Click and the Good Math/Bad Math website. Click They seem angry because they have not received a free book, even though I have written almost 300 blogs on my website to teach them and others about my book.

So, I will repeat my words here again. All sciences are in deep trouble. today. And, this means that mathematicians and our nation are also in deep trouble. I recognize this trouble because scientists, mathematicians, and many Americans have no respect for the important field of philosophy, especially the philosophy of symbolism and the emergence of new theologies. The ignorance of Americans about US problems has never been clearer to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home