Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Interest in My New Christianity Is Increasing

Interest in my new Christianity is noticed by searching Google or Yahoo using terms such as george shollenberger, spiritual atoms, and scientific proof of God. This interest is increasing because the current teachings of Christianity have been challenged by the New Thought and New Age movements. Now, current teachings of Christianity are also being challenged by me. I conclude that US Christians must consider these challenges because the US government and many US citizens have exchanged God for money and greed.

The major challenge of Christianity is that a person does not really follow Jesus Christ unless the person is resurrecting his or her mind. The resurrection of a human mind requires reincarnation so that the mind of followers can be resurrected just as Jesus’ mind was resurrected over millions of years. On p. 149, I say,"... Christians must consider the possibility that Christ has appeared in the universe often."

The New Thought and New Age movements emerged with the thoughts of the mind-body complex and the teachings of Christ. My New Christianity emerged with my personal mind-body thoughts, my research on the teachings of Chris, my research on the philosophy of symbolic languages, and my development God’s true infinity with dialectical thinking and perfected symbols.

My use of ‘things-in-themselves’ distinguishes our mind from the brain. So, the mind is treated as a thing-in- itself and is not determined by the brain. As a thing-in-itself, all human beings must resurrect their minds and must thus be reincarnated after death. Thus, I use spiritual atoms to generate all things in the universe and their energy. My thoughts on Jesus Christ separate the New Testament from the Old Testament and the Qur’an because I conclude that the teachings of Christ are of a divine origin. On p. 151 of my book, my thoughts on Christ limit the teaching of Christ to three primary intellectual subjects: (1) common sense, (2) rational mind, and (3) God’s rational kingdom. These subjects deal with the growth or resurrection of our minds. My thoughts on symbolic languages in Part I and God’s infinity in Part IV are guided by these three intellectual subjects. These subjects also guide my thoughts in Part IV on ways of conceiving God’s creation and developing world peace.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to anonymous,

    Google and Yahoo are busunesses who are serving many customers. They decide what a customer will receive when a search is made.

    A year ago my name and material were not to be found on any search engine. Today, my name and material can be found. To me, this change implies new interests.

    You can also count the negatives because they are coming from atheists. I do not count their negatives because they are biased and have closed minds.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not counting anything. I'm just explaining to you how Google rankings work because you seem to be making some unfounded assumptions.

    Google indexes billions of web pages. They do not individually inspect the value of each page. The ranking a page gets is automatically generated based on a number of factors, the most prevalent of which is the number of links to you from other sites. Your page is at the top for "george shollenberger" because it is the page containing that text which has the most links to it.

    Similarly, the top hit for "timecube" is http://www.timecube.com/, not because that page contains unique and valuable insights on the nature of the universe (read it for yourself and you'll see what I mean), but because it is the page most people discussing that sillyness link to. Of course if you look at the other hits, you'll see they are all satire or derision.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to anonymous,

    I am not fmiliar with the in-house decisions of Google and Yahoo. Thank you for sharing your knowledge about them. My assumption was based only on my experience with Amazon.com whose aim is to connect the interests of book sellers and book buyers. To serve information exchanges interests, the search engins of Goggle and Yahoo should be similar to the Amazon.com system.

    My use of the word 'counting' was not good. I'm sorry.

    Thanks again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home