Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Indivisibles, I


Pics of Nicholas of Cusa, Galileo Galilei, and Gottfried Leibniz

The U.S. Supreme Court is lost. In The Judge Journal (Summer 1985), PA Supreme Court Judge, Edmund B. Spaeth, Jr. asked, "Where is the High Court Heading?" He recommended that judges engage with citizens in Socratic dialogues. I agree with Spaeth because judges are not prepared to make judgments alone. No field of thought has, or can develop, all knowledge. So the field of law cannot make correct judgements without using knowledge developed by other fields of thought. Without dialogues, judges can be expected to make make many errors. One error of the Supreme Court is the ruling that says that the Declaration of Independence is not a law. This error has divided the nation into believers and non believers of God.

Just like the U.S. Founding Documents have not been interpreted properly by U.S. lawyers and the U.S. Supreme Court, 'indivisibles' were not interpreted properly by religions and the field of mathematics after they appeared. History shows that indivisibles were developed only by a few personalities and their followers. The personalities are Nicholas of Cusa, Galileo Galilei, and Gottfried Leibniz. Since the thoughts of Cusa and Galileo were being judged by the Roman church, only Leibniz was able to rise above the Roman church and develop indivisibles. However, the institutions of education in the USA have brought only Leibniz's infinitesimal calculus into high schools, colleges, and universities.

After studying the work of Cusa, I recognized the important work of Leibniz on indivisibles. So when I found that the existence of God can be proven scientifically, I wrote my first book, "The First Scientific Proof of God," In this book, I included information on Nicholas of Cusa and Galileo in Part IIa. And I included the work of Leibniz on indivisibles in Part IV.

However, soon after my book appeared on the Internet Amazon bookstore, five atheists submitted book reviews that assassinate my character and rejected the proof of God. They did not understand my method of proof. They did not understand Plato's negative and had no comments on my discussion on Cusa, Galileo, or Leibniz. Their unfair book reviews were removed by Amazon because their reviews did not follow bookstore review guidelines. But these atheists continued to resubmit their same book reviews. On the third resubmissions, the bookstore gave up due to increased personal costs. But this evil practice of atheism seems to be unlawful because atheists are not tolerating religions. Because of this evil practice of atheism, the work of Leibniz on indivisibles in my book is being hidden again. Earlier Leibniz's work was hidden by the materialists and Newtonians for four centuries.

It is time for citizens to take a deeper look at what is happening in the fields of education, mathematics, and science in the USA.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have to ask if all these people had nothing positive to say, maybe there wasn't anything positive to mention? Can you isolate yourself to such a degree that none of these criticisms can even touch you? Do you not want to grow as an author? Do you not want to be able to express yourself to the betterment of all? Does not the message require that you adjust it to reach those that are at need? Do you not want the WORD to be heard? You are trying to save souls, are you not? If not, what is the result you wish? I, more than anyone would like your message to be clear.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Lars,

    Your opening statement shows that you have not looked at the size of my teaching website. I am approaching the 1000th blog and have received thousands of comments.

    am not isolated. To do it any other way would be to localize my teaching. I teach worldwide. Ito teach people who are living and people who are not yet born. I will be teaching after I die. I will be teaching people forever.

    Operating a a Google blog is the greatest thing that man created.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home