Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, November 30, 2009

Indivisibles, II

At Rom. 1:20, St Paul says that invisible things of God are clearly seen, being understood by the things God made. So, if man senses phenomena of things and defines the phenomena precisely, attributes of God are revealed by negating the phenomena. For instance, when I sensed that the phenomena all things are finite, I negated finite and learned that God has an positive attribute we call not-finite (or infinite). This learning was reported on page 6 my book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God" So with sensual data and Plato's negative, modern man found that God does exist.

Now, when things in the universe are examined in detail, my senses also tell me that things can be divided into parts. With this simple examination of things in the universe, I came to the conclusion that every thing in the universe must be divisible because the atom cannot be found. Then, by negating the word 'divisible,' I learned that God has another positive attribute we call not-divisible (or indivisible). This learning was reported on page 248 of my book. I assume that the word 'indivisible' might have helped Abraham reject idolatry and accept monotheism. Certainly, Abraham made a great advancement for man.

Interestingly, early Christians spoke of God as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. At 325 AD,, Christians changed and spoke of God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then, in the 15th century, Nicholas of Cusa changed the non scientific phrase Father, Son and Holy Spirit to the scientific phrase 'One,Equality, and Union.' With this scientific phrase, I connected God to the universe logically with the phrase 'many,inequality, and relation.' (See pages 124-127 of my book.). When the words 'many, inequality, and relation' are separated and negated, three more attributes of God (One, Equality, and Union) are found. So, the Christian Trinity is not God. The Christian Trinity only identifies three more attributes of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home