Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Recovering the USA From Our Highly Irrational Damages

When I finalized my book on 'The First Scientific Proof of God," I had conducted research of the work of Gottfried Leibniz and had decided to include his work on monads in my thoughts permanently. I only changed the word 'monad' to 'spiritual atom' to distinguish the monad from the physical atom of physicists. In my book, I told the reader that the spiritual atoms are indivisible and immortal. The indivisible spiritual atom form every divisible things that form the universe.

After my book was published, I knew that I had to teach my book because it is new and very different compared to the thoughts on the universe held by our materialists. So, to help my teaching, I continued my research. Eventually, I began to do research on the history of the founding of the USA and the contents of the Declaration of Independence (DOI) and the Constitution. Eventually, I wrote a letter to Senator Rockefeller and told him that the Declaration of Independence is more than an authority to go to war against England. But the Senator told me that our lawyers do not view the DOI as a law. The lawyers are wrong as I show below.

My research says that the first two paragraphs of the DOI defines the USA, in general, as a nation under God. My research also says that the DOI and the Constitution form the social contract theory developed by England's John Locke. Locke's social contract has two distinct parts. One part is Society. It was named in the DOI as The United States of America. The other part is Government. It has become known as a representative government. This two-party social contract in the USA is the self-government developed by the ancient Jews.

Clearly, the colonists wanted to create a self-government. But the colonists reasoned their creativity. First, they developed a Society of independent spiritual atoms. Simultaneously, they developed a Government dependent on all spiritual atomss. God created creatures and the universe the same way. First, God developed a Set of independent spiritual atoms. And simultaneously, God developed a Universe dependent on all spiritual atoms.

As seen, the founders of the USA were following God as suggested by Gottfried Leibniz. It is time to recover the highly irrational damages that we have caused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home