The BP Oil Drillers, Atheists,and Materialists Are Not Big Thinkers
My own thinking is an extension of the work of big thinkers. My extended thoughts are found in my book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God" and in this website. My big thinkers are as follows:
Abraham (click); Moses (click); Anaxagoras (click); Plato (click); Aristotle (click); Jesus Christ (click); Nicholas of Cusa (click); Kepler (click); Galileo (click); Leibniz (click); Franklin (click); Riemann (click); (Cantor (click); Ernst Cassirer (click); Susanne Langer (click); Kenneth Burke (click); and Lyndon LaRouche (click).
The most important thoughts of these thinkers are presented below:
1. Abraham replaced idolatry with monotheism.
2. Moses presented the first major creation of a monotheistic God.
3. In Greece Anaxagoras unified God and the creation. His statements are as follows 'One is All', 'All is One, and 'each thing is in each thing.'
4. In his Parmenides dialogue, Plato shows that a monotheistic God cannot exist alone, that is, without other things. His creation theory is in the Timaeus dialogue.
5. Aristotle developed logical reasoning. His logic led to Euclidean geometry, Roman law, the Middle Ages, and today's life sciences, which is promoted by atheism and materialism.
6. Jesus Christ agrees with Anaxagoras' statement, 'each thing is in each thing.' Jesus Christ's agreement appears at John 14:20 (At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me and I in you.) His teaching of John 14:20 will not be applied until modern science uncovers functional relations.
7. In the 15th century, Nicholas of Cusa ends the Middle Ages and identifies the past misuses of Aristotle's logic. When freed from quantity, Cusa shows that the concept 'maximum' is necessary and coincides with the minimum. Thus, in God. all is one. Thus he shows that the maximum is an infinite line; that the infinite line is a triangle; and that a maximum triangle is a circle and sphere. he says that a monotheistic God is necessary, maximum, and minimum. However, if the maximum and minimum are contracted to quantity, many varying finite things are formed. The maximum quantities of these things are 'maximally large' and the minimum quantities of these things are 'maximally small'. Cusa also improved our understanding of the Christian Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). His scientific version of the Trinity is One, Equality, and Union.
8. Kepler applies to Cusa's minimum quantities to develop the free-force motions of the planets around the sun. Kepler uses Plato's five nested geometrical solids (tetrahedron, cube, octahedron. icosahedron, and dodecahedron) to describe the motion of the first five planets. His system of planetary motion challenges materialism and Newton's billiard-ball universe.
9. Galileo also applies to Cusa's minimum quantities in his studies of extending bodies. He refers to Cusa's ''maximally small' and 'minimum quantities' as 'indivisibles' because his bodies are wholes that can be divided into parts. Galileo says that all bodies are built with an infinite number of indivisibles. Thus, God made all creatures by contracting his infinite indivisibility. This contraction produces an infinite number of different finite indivisibles. Then, God made the universe by relating all of the indivisibles functionally..
10. Leibniz also applies to Cusa's 'minimum quantities' to develop his mathematical calculus. In the calculus, he calls Cusa's minimum quantities 'infinitesimals.' He also applies Cusa's 'mininum quantities' to challenge Newton's billiard-ball universe. In this challenge, he uses 'monads', which he views as the true atoms. He develops the true atoms in his paper on Monadology. All monads are immortal souls. But only some souls can perceive. The perceiving souls are embodied continually so they can function differently. He redefines space and time with new geometrical meanings. Space is the order of existences and time is the succession of existences. Thus, God has an endless number of plans.
11. Franklin accepted God. But he rejected deism. So, his God must be the God of panentheism. Since many colonists were religious followers of Franklin's God, the God of the USA is the God of panentheism. Since Christian faith suffered various corrupting changes, he had doubts with respect to the divinity of Christ.
12. Riemann identifies the hypotheses that lie at the foundations of geometry. He also uses Cusa's minimum quantities to study complex manifolds with infinitesimals and Leibniz's integration. Since these complex manifolds form non Euclidean geometries, the 3-D Euclidean geometry is useful only to teach children geometry.
13. Cantor found the transfinite numbers. These numbers are infinite sets, which can be added to the finite number system. Infinite sets are made when God's infinity is contracted by quantity to produce functional things for the universe.
14. Cassirer's research on symbols produced the first book on the history and philosophy of symbols. His work is thus about national and cultural languages and their development with symbols.
15. Langer organized the 1920 writings of linguists on languages and the use of symbols and signs (or signals) for communications among all species. These linguists concluded that sensual data are primarily symbolic. She challenged the current development of life sciences with logic. Atheists and materialists fear her book because many life scientists say that humans are machines.
16.Burke conclude that all human lives are dramas. So he does not believe that humans are machines. Some drams are highly scientific. Thus, he was thus able to predict Hitler's Holocaust.
17. Among these big thinkers, only LaRouche is still living. He uses Riemann's infinitesimals and non Euclidean geometry to develop a natural economic system. The 'free market economy' must be subordinated to the natural economic system.
OBVIOUSLY, MY THOUGHTS AND THE THOUGHTS OF THE BIG THINKERS ABOVE HAVE CREATED A SCIENTIFIC WAR AGAINST TODAY'S ATHEISTS, MATERIALISTS, EMPIRICISTS, AND NEWTON'S BILLIARD-BALL UNIVERSE. I CONCLUDE THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT MUST RETURN GOD TO THE USA. OTHERWISE, THE USA SHOULD EXPECT TO LOSE ITS SCIENCE, WEALTH, AND LEADERSHIP.
Further, the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico was not an accident. This drilling was not a natural or moral science, as I and my big thinkers show.